

As an experiment, I've uploaded a FLAC copy of The Orb's "Blue Room" over at Spinster's Rock.
I keep threatening to move this blog over to the Wordpress site, but it doesn't seem to be sparking much enthusiasm from you people.
Do me a favour and let me know:
1. Should I move the blog over to the Wordpress site?
2. Is there any appetite for more FLAC stuff?
Ta, Chuck.
Blue Room FLAC at Spinster's Rock.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
The Orb - Blue Room FLAC
Popular Posts
-
There's a great interview with The Futureheads here at Dirty Laundry. They seem to be doing good stuff over there, so have a look. Th...
-
From 1991, this 4-track 12" EP, catalogue number WAP 17LTD was pressed in a limited edition of 2000 clear vinyl copies. Mine is No 1346...
-
"Drugs Will Keep Us Together" is a guaranteed killer, with Philadelphia's Pink Skull offering up this funky off-kilter tech-ho...
-
Discodeine are a parisian duo comprised of Pilooski (Dirty Sound system) and Pentile. "Synchronize" is a perfect disco-pop song fe...
-
'Futuristic Abeba' is Afrobeat infected house and electronics, combining strains of raw Fela Kuti style funk with spaceways electron...
-
It's hard to keep track of the early ZTT releases as they were routinely released in several different mixes and versions. However, I t...
-
Drew will be furious, but here are the Nellee Hooper remixes of "Unfinished Sympathy" for those that want 'em. I think as an...
-
This appears to have sold out, so I'll hang it up here for a few days as a mark of respect for the recently departed Conrad Schnitzler. ...
-
This 1984 album is interesting, and sounds very current due to the recent Minimal Wave/Dark Wave boom that's been going on round these p...
-
As previously mentioned, Diskjokke is 30 year old Norwegian mathematician, Joachim Dyrdahl. "Staying In' is at the most accessible ...

0 comments:
Post a Comment