
I'm keen to get some stuff up on here today while I've got the chance, so the commentary will be either reduced or reproduced.
It's all about time, kids. Or more accurately, time and kids. I can feel a massive blog post approaching, however. So, as ever, stay tuned. I might have some news.
Your comments and feedback are the lifeblood of this thing, so thanks to everyone who takes the time to add their two pence worth. Apart from from the spambots. They can fuck right off.
Anyway, Echo and the Bunnymen. Massive band in my youth. Mac and Julian. Julian and Mac. Bowie and Scott. Won't you come on down to my rescue? Excellent non album B-Sides, although they might have been on the box set?
Vinyl rip at 320 Kbps.
Link Expired.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Echo and the Bunnymen - Rescue 12"
Popular Posts
-
There's a great interview with The Futureheads here at Dirty Laundry. They seem to be doing good stuff over there, so have a look. Th...
-
From 1991, this 4-track 12" EP, catalogue number WAP 17LTD was pressed in a limited edition of 2000 clear vinyl copies. Mine is No 1346...
-
"Drugs Will Keep Us Together" is a guaranteed killer, with Philadelphia's Pink Skull offering up this funky off-kilter tech-ho...
-
'Futuristic Abeba' is Afrobeat infected house and electronics, combining strains of raw Fela Kuti style funk with spaceways electron...
-
Discodeine are a parisian duo comprised of Pilooski (Dirty Sound system) and Pentile. "Synchronize" is a perfect disco-pop song fe...
-
A lovely discofied label compilation dating from 2007 from Castles In Space favourites Smalltown Supersound. All of the usual suspects appe...
-
This 1984 album is interesting, and sounds very current due to the recent Minimal Wave/Dark Wave boom that's been going on round these p...
-
Bonjour! I've just got back from La Belle France, hence the lack of blog action. Updates coming as soon as unpacking has been complete...
-
It's hard to keep track of the early ZTT releases as they were routinely released in several different mixes and versions. However, I t...
-
As previously mentioned, Diskjokke is 30 year old Norwegian mathematician, Joachim Dyrdahl. "Staying In' is at the most accessible ...

0 comments:
Post a Comment