Apologies for the lack of activity here. I'm having horrible trouble with Mediafire which since it's "brilliant" refresh doesn't seem to work with Firefox. Or it might be issues with OSX Lion, which is equally "brilliant".
Can anyone recommend another pain free file hosting site?
In the meantime, you could always have a look at my series of photos of 100 Londoners over at Spinster's Rock. At some point early next year, I'm probably going to move this site over there, so, you know, get used to it now, why not?
In other news, I've just taken delivery of the 2010 remastered edition of Mike Oldfield's "Hergest Ridge". It's jaw-droppingly good.
I hope you're all doing OK and gearing up for the festive season. I'm already getting stuck into the mulled wine and have completed the vast majority of my Christmas shopping.
Stay warm and beautiful.
NM
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Mind The Gap
Popular Posts
-
There's a great interview with The Futureheads here at Dirty Laundry. They seem to be doing good stuff over there, so have a look. Th...
-
From 1991, this 4-track 12" EP, catalogue number WAP 17LTD was pressed in a limited edition of 2000 clear vinyl copies. Mine is No 1346...
-
"Drugs Will Keep Us Together" is a guaranteed killer, with Philadelphia's Pink Skull offering up this funky off-kilter tech-ho...
-
'Futuristic Abeba' is Afrobeat infected house and electronics, combining strains of raw Fela Kuti style funk with spaceways electron...
-
Discodeine are a parisian duo comprised of Pilooski (Dirty Sound system) and Pentile. "Synchronize" is a perfect disco-pop song fe...
-
This 1984 album is interesting, and sounds very current due to the recent Minimal Wave/Dark Wave boom that's been going on round these p...
-
This appears to have sold out, so I'll hang it up here for a few days as a mark of respect for the recently departed Conrad Schnitzler. ...
-
A lovely discofied label compilation dating from 2007 from Castles In Space favourites Smalltown Supersound. All of the usual suspects appe...
-
Drew will be furious, but here are the Nellee Hooper remixes of "Unfinished Sympathy" for those that want 'em. I think as an...
-
Bonjour! I've just got back from La Belle France, hence the lack of blog action. Updates coming as soon as unpacking has been complete...

0 comments:
Post a Comment