Sunday, October 18, 2009

McAlmont & Butler - Yes




It's been another energy sapping week, packed with more trials, tribulations and traumas. I really don't know how I'm getting through this period in my life. I know it's wrong to wish your life away, but I wake up every morning doing just that. I also know that reading me bleating on about how hard things are for me does not make for interesting blogging. Hence the lack of posts for a few days.

I'll be glad to see the back of 2009 and no mistake.

I just had Simon and Garfunkel's "America" on in the car (Look to the right. I've just tweeted it). This is a song that has always resonated with me, but I swear to God, when I just heard them sing:

"Kathy, I'm lost, I said, though I knew she was sleeping. I'm empty and aching and I don't know why"

I had to pull the car over.

At least there's always music. Positive, life-affirming, uplifting music like this.

320 Kbps.
Full artwork.

Link Expired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts