Friday, February 19, 2010

DiskJokke - Rosenrød Promo CD



I'm sorry about the scarcity of blog updates for the last few months. The truth is, I have been listening to little else other than this Scandinavian disco stuff. Ad infinitum, ad nauseam. I'm still not sick of it by ANY stretch of the imagination, however. And there is much still to discover.

My undoubted favourites are Lindstrøm and this sterling fellow, DiskJokke. This is a promo that was released last year, which I think may also have appeared on a 7".

Young Joachim Dyrdahl, "the latest in a string of exciting and innovative artists hailing from the respected Oslo electronica scene", is at it it again. I believe there is a new album due imminently, and I'm hoping that this is a taster for what is to come, because once again this is truly wonderful stuff. There's a double whammy of euphoric "upness" and real emotional depth to this music that I'm finding utterly irresistible.

Get on board.

320 Kbps.


Link Expired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts