Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Festive Fifty Number Ones: An Illustrated Memoir by Lee Thacker.







In the words of Hubert J. Farnsworth, "Good news, everyone". Remember this?

Of course you do. Over to Lee again:

Well, after the nightmare of receiving 50 books from the printer with all the covers on BACK TO FRONT (!!!!) I finally have two big boxes of books in my living room that I'm about to sign and number. Most of them have been sold already (including a few comp copies) and I'll be posting them out on Wednesday (23rd June).

This means I'll need to order another batch for any future sales (he said hopefully) and I'm really worried the same error might occur again. Let's hope not.

Anyway, the signed and numbered edition of the book can be purchased directly from me for £12 (including p&p). Contact me at leethacker66@yahoo.co.uk for further details.

Alternatively, you can also get the signed edition on ebay. where you can also purchase the (very) limited edition portfolio.

You can also purchase the unsigned edition direct from my printers.

I've also got a book on Lulu with the lyrics of Robert Lloyd (Prefects, Nightingales) that he's currently selling on the short Nightingales European tour.

Also, you will get the opportunity to win a copy if you vote in this year's Dandelion Radio Festive Fifty

I think that's it. Buy my book. Buy one for a friend. If it does well, I might make another one....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts