Saturday, December 3, 2011

Slow Oscillations



Thanks to all for your suggestions. As I'm sticking with Mediafire for now using Chrome for a browser. Issues seem to be definitely relating to a break between Firefox and the redesigned Mediafire upgrade. Onwards.

I've got a few things to post which are new and still available, so I'm only keeping them up for a few days.

First up is this great little single from Steve Moore's Zombi. I've posted some of this stuff up on here before. It's driving synth/prog/italio stuff which always puts a huge smile on my jaded old face. "Slow Oscillations" is one of the better tracks from Zombi's last album "Escape Velocity"). The real joy here though it there is a slightly rougher, but longer demo version on the flip side.

This single is a limited release of 500 copies, which I got from here. There can't be many of these left by now, and it's a lovely package as always from the Static Caravan guys.

Link Expired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts