Friday, September 11, 2009

Saint Etienne - He's On The Phone



A great looking girl at my office came round collecting today for The Railway Children. Apparently she was about to embark upon a "three peaks challenge" which involves climbing the highest peaks in Wales, England and Scotland in quick succession. I was of course more than happy to contribute, but let myself down badly after she had gone by suggesting (out loud!) that I wouldn't mind scaling her peaks given half a chance. Does this make me a bad person? Or just my Dad?

Anyway here's a brace of quality tunes from another cracking bird (help me someone).

Very exciting news from the Saint Etienne camp. Richard X has remixed/remade the entire "Foxbase Alpha" album which will be released in a highly limited edition. And here's the best part. It's called "Foxbase Beta". Gotta get my hands on one of those.

320 Kbps.

Expired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts