Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Camp As Christmas - Part One



Christmas. It's quite gay isn't it.

All the sparkle and emotion. Seeing family. Love. Bitchiness.

I fucking love it. I love it so much I've spent more time than you would believe doing a big old camp podcast/mixtape.

I'm not doing a tracklist as I think this one might be enjoyed more as a beautiful surprise. Like finding out that your bezzie is bi-curious.

There are two versions. An enhanced AAC file with full artwork and an MP3 with a lovely picture of your host, Mr Kenneth Williams.

The plan is that there will be another one of these before Christmas, but as this one has almost killed me, it might take a few days.

There were a few rules:
1. It had to be ripped from a record in my singles box
2. It had to be camp
3. I had to love the song without irony.

Happy Christmas to all the beautiful people (that means you). x

AAC/iTunes
MP3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts