Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Spinster's Rock.



As an adjunct to the Tracie post, and by way of introduction, I've relaunched the Spinster's Rock Wordpress site as a kind of "Everything Box" extension of Castles In Space. It's a repository for stuff I've accumulated over the years, some new pictures and just... stuff.

I've posted one of Tracie's non album singles over there.

I'm also asking for contributions from you lot. Be it something cool, something awful or something that moves you and that you think will move others. Please get in touch with me at nolanmicron@googlemail.com if you have anything that you would like to share/inflict.

The homepage for Spinster's Rock is here. Have a look and it should give you an idea of the type of things I'm looking for. More to come, though. Much more.

Thanks for listening. Get involved.

Your pal,

Nolan Micron.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts