Saturday, September 3, 2011

Massive (Attack) - Unfinished Sympathy 12"





I have had the most difficult week at work that you could imagine. I am not a unreasonable man, but some self important twat hung up on me yesterday because I had asked him to follow the appropriate process. I was fucking livid. The boss has been off on holiday and under-resourced and over-committed, I battle on. Seriously, these fuckers would not last five minutes out in the real world.



Deep breath.



Nolan needs some Nolan time today, so why not kick back with this utter classic, which surely needs no introduction. The Oakenfold remix is pretty good, but fear not, this EP contains the original and a surprisingly great instrumental version. Real hairs-on-the-neck stuff.



Vinyl rip at 320 Kbps.



Sympathy.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts