
I have had the most difficult week at work that you could imagine. I am not a unreasonable man, but some self important twat hung up on me yesterday because I had asked him to follow the appropriate process. I was fucking livid. The boss has been off on holiday and under-resourced and over-committed, I battle on. Seriously, these fuckers would not last five minutes out in the real world.
Deep breath.
Nolan needs some Nolan time today, so why not kick back with this utter classic, which surely needs no introduction. The Oakenfold remix is pretty good, but fear not, this EP contains the original and a surprisingly great instrumental version. Real hairs-on-the-neck stuff.
Vinyl rip at 320 Kbps.
Sympathy.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Massive (Attack) - Unfinished Sympathy 12"
Popular Posts
-
There's a great interview with The Futureheads here at Dirty Laundry. They seem to be doing good stuff over there, so have a look. Th...
-
From 1991, this 4-track 12" EP, catalogue number WAP 17LTD was pressed in a limited edition of 2000 clear vinyl copies. Mine is No 1346...
-
"Drugs Will Keep Us Together" is a guaranteed killer, with Philadelphia's Pink Skull offering up this funky off-kilter tech-ho...
-
'Futuristic Abeba' is Afrobeat infected house and electronics, combining strains of raw Fela Kuti style funk with spaceways electron...
-
Discodeine are a parisian duo comprised of Pilooski (Dirty Sound system) and Pentile. "Synchronize" is a perfect disco-pop song fe...
-
This 1984 album is interesting, and sounds very current due to the recent Minimal Wave/Dark Wave boom that's been going on round these p...
-
A lovely discofied label compilation dating from 2007 from Castles In Space favourites Smalltown Supersound. All of the usual suspects appe...
-
Drew will be furious, but here are the Nellee Hooper remixes of "Unfinished Sympathy" for those that want 'em. I think as an...
-
This appears to have sold out, so I'll hang it up here for a few days as a mark of respect for the recently departed Conrad Schnitzler. ...
-
Bonjour! I've just got back from La Belle France, hence the lack of blog action. Updates coming as soon as unpacking has been complete...

0 comments:
Post a Comment