Saturday, May 22, 2010

Echo and the Bunnymen - Rescue 12"



I'm keen to get some stuff up on here today while I've got the chance, so the commentary will be either reduced or reproduced.

It's all about time, kids. Or more accurately, time and kids. I can feel a massive blog post approaching, however. So, as ever, stay tuned. I might have some news.

Your comments and feedback are the lifeblood of this thing, so thanks to everyone who takes the time to add their two pence worth. Apart from from the spambots. They can fuck right off.

Anyway, Echo and the Bunnymen. Massive band in my youth. Mac and Julian. Julian and Mac. Bowie and Scott. Won't you come on down to my rescue? Excellent non album B-Sides, although they might have been on the box set?

Vinyl rip at 320 Kbps.

Link Expired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts